Friday 9 February 2007

Week 4 Weigh in and wintry pics





Above are some pics from our walk yesterday. I loved the Highland cattle - so cold and stoic looking. I especially liked the last close up as the beast is staring right at me and looking a little feisty - like me when I've been deprived of food for too long!
Anyway, to the weigh in - I lost 4lbs bringing my total to 29lbs in 4 weeks. I'm really pleased that the rate is keeping up even though I'm not seeing the progress during the week. Actually, getting on the scales and not seeing any progress is probably keeping me on the straight and narrow by scaring me into not cheating.
The class itself was a bust which is a pain considering the journey in the snow etc etc. I'm not very impressed with the leader woman - she's not very enthusiastic about the therapy side of things and really, that's what we're paying her for. I think I'm going to have to try and be a bit more assertive about in over the next few weeks. Still, I can't say I wasn't pleased to go early last night as Strines was far too icy and snowy so I had to go the long way!
So, I'm well on my way and have my proper doctor's appointment this morning which should allow me to restart my personal training which can only help. Feeling very positive this morning.

No comments: