Sunday, 23 December 2007
Saturday, 22 December 2007
Thursday, 20 December 2007
Wednesday, 19 December 2007
I suspect the carb overload from Sunday evening and Monday evening is kicking in - aaaargh! No wonder my jeans were really tight last night.
So - it's back to being really strict and I WILL fit a run in at lunchtime even though it's not really convenient.
Grrr, just when I think I've got it pegged, a kick in the teeth. But, if I'm honest I knew the carbs were pigged out on on Sunday evening in particular - where did I think they were going? I just got away with it on Monday night!!! Bad Lesley.
PS. the photos are from one of my runs while staying at my parents - how flat is that?! It was a lovely frosty sunny morning - extremely cold but well worth getting out for!
Monday, 17 December 2007
Wednesday, 12 December 2007
Tuesday, 11 December 2007
Is it an analogy for what I did to my body?? Neglected it for years then carried out a major overhaul. Now just have to keep it tidy and clean (aka fit and slim) until we can sell next year and move to France!!! Try telling that to the dog - she's just acquainting herself with the new duvet cover as I speak - sigh!!
Oh well, one day down in the pre-Christmas challenge. I feel thinner already. Keep it up everyone - don't make the January blues worse than they're going to be anyway by pigging out now!!
So, I'm going back on 2 packs a day and one sensible meal until Christmas and then, in January, I'm considering going back into abstinence for a few weeks to lose what I gained and then starting RTM from scratch. I feel as though I have never done it properly and that is what is causing me the eating problems. I'll see how I do up to Christmas though. If I can lose weight in these 2 weeks, I may just carry on with this regime.
So - goals:
- I will eat packs for breakfast and lunch and not snack on anything other than a modest amount of fruit and maybe a Muller Lite yoghurt in between meals.
- For supper I will prepare healthy, salady and vegetable based meals. Very little fat, no bread, no potatoes. Basically week 2-4 of RTM.
- I will not come off this regime just because it's the weekend or I'm visiting my parents or we're in Robin Hoods Bay with friends. If I had been good over the last few weeks, I probably would have been able to relax a bit now but, the fact is, I have not earned that relaxation so suck it up Lesley - this is your new reality.
- I will continue with the exercising.
- I will recognise that I have done really well over this last year, lost loads of weight, transformed myself and my body and that not everything is bad news. In fact, I have done so well that I want to hold onto this fantastic thing that has happened and not eat myself back into oblivion.
- I will be an ADULT. I will use my power of free will to make choices about what I do: whether I eat something or don't; what I choose to eat; whether I choose to do something else or choose to exercise. I have the power and using it wisely will make me happy.
- Finally, I will go to class and stay for the chat part at the end. I will blog more and report back how I'm getting on.
Now I had better get off to work. I feel much more positive now. I had been worried as I knew it was slipping from my grasp but as Mrs said "knowledge is power"!! Thanks all.