Tuesday 20 February 2007

Day 40 -61

Another busy day at work. I can't believe I made it in for 7am for the second time in as many weeks - it's really not like me! I went swimming at lunchtime and managed to increase my lap tally to 56 - nearly up to my 3/4 mile target of 60 lengths. I reckon I'll be able to get up to a mile (80 lengths) in time but it depends whether I can fit it in to my much hour I suppose. Still, 56 is a good number and I'm doing it much faster and smoother now too.

I had another session getting stuff onto ebay this evening so maybe another few pennies in the bank.

What else? Oh yeah, I went to the doctor this evening re the BP. It's still raised but we decided between us that we'd put off starting anydrug treatment for another month and hope that it stabilises and comes down as I drop more lbs. I'm pleased - I'm sure this is not a long term thing and don't want to start on drugs which might be tricky to get off. So, a reprieve for the time being.

That's all for now, dull day, dull post....sorry...

No comments: