Thursday 29 March 2007

Day 77 -24 Halfway there!!!


I'm so pleased! I had idly thought today that if I lost 6lbs tonight I would be exactly halfway to my target. I then immediately told myself not to get my hopes up as 6lbs is a lot to lose at this stage and my home scales aren't showing a great loss this week etc etc Anyway, as you can see, I lost the 6lbs and have now lost exactly 4 and a half stone which is halfway to my target!
I'm dead chuffed and it's just the boost I need heading into a weekend away. There's no way I'm going to be tempted to cheat now when I'm doing so well and am teetering on the the summit of the hill peering down at the downhill stretch now.... (Not that I think I would have cheated anyway as I have been pretty good apart from a couple of mouthfuls here and there...)
I must be knackered though as I picked up a pair of trousers and a top which people bring in when they've grown out of them for other people and bought all my week's foodpacks, some water flavouring and savoury drinks and even a magazine - then left the lot behind when I walked out! Grrr Luckily I have a spare week's foodpacks which I bought ages ago in case I couldn't make it to class due to bad weather (you have to think ahead round these parts!!). So, I'm ok for the weekend and can pick the rest of the stuff up on Tuesday night. Engage brain....
I'm too tired to type much tonight and need a clear head for packing or I'll end up with all the wrong stuff but hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back in a few days!! I'm doing a little happy dance now and hope you all have good results too. Keep it up!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done Lesley absolutely marvellous I am dead chuffed for you xxxx

chrismars said...

Absolutely fantastic!

Have a great weekend away. Take some nice picyures for us.

Chris X

Wendy said...

Brilliant, well done you!!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend away and keep dancing your happy dance.

Wendy x

Melanie said...

Lesley,

Wow, that is just superb, I am so pleased for you, you will be at goal weight before you know it. That really is such a fantastic achievement, not only that the amount of people you are inspiring along the way, you must be so proud of yourself.

Have a truly wonderful weekend sweetie, you certainly deserve it.

Well done, your a star!

Love Mel.

. said...

Lesley that is brilliant - you won't stop smiling all week I'm sure. I am really happy for you and very proud of you too!

Big hugs

Cath
x

SoonBeSlim... It's True! said...

Well Done You!

Hope you have a great time away, you deserve it

take care

Sam xx

Oiseau said...

Well done Lesley, that's fantastic!!

Hope you had a great time in France, at the weekend - did you get to use your 'je suis en regime' in the end?!?

Can't wait to see the pics...

Kirsty x

Melanie said...

Hi Lesley,

Hope you had a great weekend!

Looking forward to seeing some piccies!

Mel x