And that fact takes me onto my next point! Because I haven't played for so long, particularly since before I lost the 4 stone, it was really obvious how much easier it was to get round the course now that I'm slimmer. It was great . I was practically jogging up the hills and I wasn't knackered by the end of the 18 holes. Normally, I feel really stiff when I finish but today, straight home and straight to work, feeling fine.
It's good to see a new benefit of this diet and I think I'll need all the help I can get over the coming weekend in France so that set me off on a new list:- "Little things which are better now that I've lost 4 stone":
- My wedding ring, engagement ring and watch now fit so I wear them all the time. I aways used to wear my wedding ring but even that was getting tight!
- I have, for some reason, stopped biting my nails at the same time as I started the diet. Think it might be something to do with not snacking and breaking my oral fixation. As a result of having nice nails I now look after them and keep them painted so suddenly have nice hands!!
- I can shop in M&S and Next. I even managed to buy an evening dress and a wedding outfit without trouble and in a couple of lunchbreaks.
- Soon, I'm going to have an excuse to buy some seriously brilliant clothes. It's going to be great.
- I've started selling stuff on ebay so now my house has a bit of spare wardrobe space and my bank balance has a few extra quid in it.
- I can run nearly 6 miles without stopping, with hills!
- I have loads more energy and am getting loads of chores done so my house is much nicer and my life is better run so I have more time to see my friends.
Thats all I can think of for now but it's pretty good for the time being!
Anyway, after work we went for a quick walk around the block and I took the snap above as it was so ethereal looking.
Have a good evening everyone.