Tuesday 25 November 2008

Determination

I really do feel that this time it IS different. Although I wasn't not strictly on plan over the weekend, there was no feeling of out of control eating. And it was not difficult to get back on the wagon on Sunday (none of this waiting-til-Monday business either!).

This time, I'm not expecting to be perfect but I'm making more choices as I go along. Hopefully this time, I will stick to it better and make the transition to maintaining better too because of all the choices.

I've learned that there is no magic on/off switch when sucess has been attained, it's still a process, but I do feel that I'm further along with the process than I was before.

Sometimes, when you feel fat and horrid, it's easy to think that you've actually gone backwards but I know I'm a different person and have made great strides. I would certainly never regret what I did last year and this and I'd never go back.

Now, just to cement the exercise back into my routine and everything will be fine!!!

1 comment:

Peridot said...

I think you'll be fine with the exercise. What am I saying, you ARE fine - you walk, you have your personal trainer and you've got the exercise bug. And I for one am extremely impressed that you threw away that Toblerone - I wouldn't have been able to do that. How are things back on packs? I think I need to try and get some discipline and structure into my eating without the boom and bust of packs or human dustbin and repository of all sugar evil.

love
Peridot x