Tuesday 10 April 2018

End of 8 day kickstart - the results

This is just a very quick post to say that the scales have revealed an 8lb drop in the 8 days (exactly 8lbs as I'm now 17.3.8). All very neat and tidy.

Actually I weighed the same yesterday so I have already had the fun of saying goodbye to that first half stone. It has been noted in the Milestones section of my Honesty Diary and my reward is either a new top if I can find one I like or £20 into my personal treat/holiday fund.

This is where I put birthday money and windfalls, bits and bobs to put towards something just for me. In this case probably a trip to Iceland (the country, fools) with my old school pals.

Anyway, I digress. I am very pleased with this start and am going to carry on doing what i doing now but accepting that I will have a planned departure from time to time where justified.

Gym tonight! I have packed my kit and it is in my car so I do mot have to go home first. This will a) save time and b) reduce the opportunity for my pesky chimp to talk me out of it as she did last night (although there were extenuating circumstances). A home workout is better than nothing but not as good as a full gym workout! Also, I will go for a rainy walk at lunchtime which I ducked out of yesterday.

 

2 comments:

Seren said...

Yay! Was just coming on to comment about how yummy your lunch sounded (I've got a nasty habit of bringing in delicious but not-entirely-sociable stuff too!) and saw this. What an excellent result - and hopefully a really good mental boost. Onwards and downwards!

Sx

Peridot said...

8lbs! What a reward for your hard work! Well done

Px