Monday 16 April 2018

Come ON Lesley!!

Much like last Monday I'm feeling heavy, unmotivated and unwilling to do anything. I've eaten so feel too full to go to the gym.

I fear I may have overdone the carbs today, hence the "heaviness". I had a jacket potato for lunch and then a small portion of noodles with my sesame beef stir fry this evening (and probably a bit too much beef too). My portion control has gone awry today for sure.

Gah!

Rich is out at darts so I have an evening to myself. Actually, starting this post has helped. I'm going to do some home admin chores until the brick in my stomach settles down and then I'm going to do a home workout like last Monday (only better I hope). Pinky Promise!!

Update: despite a late start, I managed a good 35 minutes of sweaty exercise. A mixture of cardio (vigorous trampetting including arms for 15 mins) and weights/resistance stuff (press ups, lunges, squats etc. It should have been 45 mins really but I'm pleased with how hard I worked for the time I managed.   

No comments: