Friday 8 April 2016

Sticky scales

Well, it's happened.  For the first time the scales have stuck for a few days....  I initially gained a lb for no reason, then dropped that again and am now stuck!  I know it's only been 3 mornings but, when you're starving, you expect instant results!!

So, when I saw a sunny morning through the curtains, I rounded up the dogs and headed out for part 2 of my marathon quest in a bid to get my metabolism moving again.  I managed to activate my Map My Run app succesfully this time and logged 2.67km taking me to an aggregate distance of 5.16km.  Only another 35 or so km to go! (I'll work out the mileage later.)

The sticky scales are probably a result of TOTM but I also wonder if my hammering of the diet coke is not doing me any good either so am going to cut back on that too.

I MIGHT still go swimming at lunchtime (need to get my money's worth out of my season ticket) and am definitely golfing later so it should be a good day.

Hope you are having good days too!!

No comments: