Wednesday 13 April 2016

Golf heaven

I played this morning.  When we set out at 8.45am it was foggy and cold but it was obvious that the sun was very soon going to burn through and that we were heading for a gorgeous morning.  And so it proved.







The competition is a particularly tough one.  It's a 36 hole Par Competition where you play matchplay against the course, very unforgiving.  It is especially tough as we always play it in April so often encounter difficult weather or a muddy course.  Well, today the golfing Goddess was back.  I ended up all square against the course which, believe me, is good!  Trouble is I'm only halfway there in the competition and could just as easily have a stinker next Wednesday!!

Diet wise I'm doing well; sticking to the rules and resisting contraband.  The scales deigned to shift downwards this morning too so I'm hopeful of a good result at my next weigh in.

I'm off to my father's this afternoon/evening for a night and a day to catch up on his busy social life.  I'm taking my running gear and am going to take the dogs out for a good, long(ish) run on the flat tomorrow to make an indent into my marathon.  I'll take my camera and hope for some pretty views.

Have a good week everyone!

No comments: