Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year!!!


We had a great night out. The only photo of me on my camera has someone's thumb over my face so I'm going to have get my friend's pics from her before I can post anything but, in the meantime, thought you might like one of Diarmuid and his new girlfriend!!!


It should be used in an ad warning of the perils of binge drinking....if those aren't beer goggles, I don't know what are!


It's our lovely mate Eric who is normally very handsome and incredibly strange!


I cooked the big Christmas meal for D and I and my parents today and it's been great. I do want to get outdoors tomorrow though as I'm feeling exceedingly cabin bound at the mo. Exercise and fresh air tomorrow, definitely....


I hope you all had a wonderful evening and are looking forward to a peaceful and hopefully prosperous 2009.

1 comment:

Pam said...

A good party, clearly! Happy 2009.