Brones and family. The boys really didn't want to walk on the beach but seemed to enjoy it once we had dragged them kicking and screaming away from the cafe!! A bit like me really...
- Considered and identified why I want to be slim, the advantages of it; written these reasons down and reminded myself to read them at least twice a day and more if I'm tempted to stray.
- I've chosen my diet and my back-up diet.
- I've learned only to eat while sitting down and reminded myself to do it.
- Decided to give myself credit for all the good choices I make and, even if I stray, not to be too hard on myself or view it as a failure as getting back on track quickly would also be worthy of credit.
- Pledged to eat slowly and thoughtfully and enjoy every bite. I think this one might be difficult for me as I'm a bit of a bolter and I nearly always eat while reading or watching television unless D and I are eating together. So, I need to really work on this one as my "efficient eating skills" (as I have long thought of them!) are probably contributing to my overeating and to the disconnect I have between hunger and eating.
- I've also glanced ahead at tomorrow's task (which I think is going to be a biggie) which is to identify and put in place a diet coach.