Saturday 23 February 2008

Day 7 (x2)

So, my first weigh in after 6 days and I've lost 9lbs! Not too shabby. Given the fact that I've had little extras along the way, not too bad at all!

And, exciting developments in the CD world.... When I "confessed" (without much guilt it has to be said) to my chicken and milk in tea/coffee etc, the CDC said that the guidance had changed and they've brought out a new Sole Source Plus just for me!! Apparently they've brought out a new programme in the latest literature called Sole Source Plus which allows you your 3 packs (unless you're over 5'8" when you get 4) PLUS a v v small meal of lean protein and tiny veg/salad and 200ml skimmed milk! How perfect is that?? It's exactly what Ive been doing for most of the week anyway but sanctioned and now I'm not cheating so I don;t have to deal with the head stuff about "failing" etc to be abstinent....Yay!

So - got to dash, it's the rugby soon but I'll post in more detail later. Hope you're all having a great weekend and welcome back Sam of Soon Be Slim fame.....

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Brilliant news! providing the tetras are okay, I might follow you onto this in a couple of weeks on my social life has calmed down.