Wednesday 17 January 2007

Day 6 -95

I'm back at work today and feeling much better healthwise. The cough is subsiding so now I have real life to deal with.

It's been a bit of an effort today so far (it's lunchtime now). I feel tired and achy and have a headache. Not drinking enough water either so will have to work on that. The Thai chilli soup wasn't that nice either so, all in all, a difficult day! She did warn us that our tastes would change - maybe I'll like the vegetable oup

I think it's a case of D going back to the rig, being back at work, just general living.

I wanted to leave early this afternoon so didn;t bring a shake in with me but now I have a meeting scheduled up to 5pm so will be starving by the time I get home. Hey ho, mustn't go borrowing trouble. I'm going to walk into town now and see if that improves my mood!

No comments: