Wednesday 24 January 2007

Day 13 -88

A quick post at lunchtime. I'm frustrated with myself as I have manufactured a flimsy excuse not to go either running or swimming this lunchtime and now it's too late to go. My excuses were that I was in late today because the traffic was bad; the weather was foul; and I'm going training tonight but I should really have made the effort.

Still, I will definitely go swimming tomorrow lunchtime. I'm going to aim for training on Mondays and Wednesdays and swimming or running on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Then we usually walk at the weekends and that should be enough.

I'm also frustrated and concerned as my weight loss seems to be progressing slowly this week. I haven't cheated at all and have drunk loads of water so I will be disappointed if I don't lose at least 4lbs tomorrow evening. I had hoped for 5 to be honest though. Maybe my expectations were unrealistic.

It's just that when you're making such a big effort and sacrifice, you really want to see big results. Fingers crossed that I can gain some perspective soon.

Right, I must snap out of this and get a bit more positive. I've already lost 19lbs and that is fantastic - it can only get better! Job done.

No comments: