Tuesday 22 May 2018

Week 7 weigh in result

Well, I was right; I didn't hold onto yesterday's 16.4.4 which was I suspect artificially low. I did, however, manage a very creditable 2.5lbs off taking me to 16.5.4 and a total drop of 20.5lbs so far.

I am very nearly 1 and a half stone lighter. I am on my way. My "sort of" target of 5 stone off is much closer and more manageable and I still have more than a year to go!

Wooo hooo!! It's much colder today so that is good for bootcamp this evening. (Get me looking for the silver lining!) In all honesty, much as I love the sunshine, we could do with some rain. The garden is thirsty and the farmers are worried about the grass not growing!

Right, back to work now I've had my little brag.

3 comments:

beth said...

Amazing, congrats! xx

Seren said...

Not a little brag - a huge great big one! Well done you! x x x

Peridot said...

That’s an amazing result, well done! You’re right to brag!

Px