Anyway, back to the matter at hand. The stats from this last week are as follows:
- 7 days in Ireland
- 5 hilly mountain bikes rides (3 of around an hour or so and 2 monster rides)
- 4 big dog walks at MIL pace (ie. BRISK!)
- Much walking round the top field but I don't think that counts...
- 2 night's drinking
- Many tasty and calorific things resisted .
- Some tasty and calorific things not resisted
- 2 (maybe 3...) lbs gained.
That is not bad at all. There have been times when I've gained over half a stone in a week in Ireland.
We've had a lovely time and reconnected with family and friends so what's a couple of lbs between friends?
We're off to Dublin to catch the ferry at sparrow's fart tomorrow so we'll be back at home tomorrow night and back to work on Thursday. And that's that.