Sunday 10 June 2018

What a difference a day makes

I hope you had a great weekend in the sunshine. It has been glorious here, and busy!! I took these pics last Thursday, the day after the ones in my last post. It was the same walk at the same time of day. Spot the difference eh?! Where skies were grey and the air was cool, it turned blue and balmy overnight. 

It has pretty much stayed that way too. A few cool, hazy mornings but the sun burns through pretty quickly.  What an evening!













When I approached this house only the black dog was on the wall. I was scared because it was the third time I had seen her alone. I was so relieved when her shy grey pal came running over for kisses and fuss!! Phew.


This was the difference between Tuesday's walk and Wednesday's - a gin and slimline in the sunshine!


Here's Minty ordering her doggie treats!


I have been pretty good over the weekend. Golf at Huddersfield on Friday - hard work and a team whitewash (booo - but good fun).  A hilly walk around The Roaches and Hen Cloud near Leek with my old school pals (MANY photos to follow!). And today, more golf away at Headingley - I won my match and so did the team - yay!!

Food wise, pretty good but a bit too much booze last night with the barbie chilling with Rich's mate Tom who was staying for the evening.

The scales are standing firm at 16.4....fingers crossed for a drop on Tuesday!!

1 comment:

Peridot said...

My fingers are crossed! How did it go?

Px