Tuesday 12 June 2018

Week 10 weigh in result

I was enormously relieved to see fresh fat on the scales this morning. 16.2.8 was a new low for me and a healthy 4lbs off last week. Of course that does not tell the whole story as I was down at 16.5.4 some 3 weeks ago before bobbing up and down between 16.3 and 16.8 for the next 3 weeks.

So I have shed 2 and a half lbs in 3 weeks. Hardly an impressive rate of drop BUT a steady fall nonetheless, while enjoying life, so I'll take it!!

In total I have now dropped 23lbs. I'm getting there!

As you might have guessed from the more infrequent blogging of late,  I'm still playing golf nearly every day.

The last few days have seen: a league match in Leeds against Headingley GC on Sunday (a very narrow and satisfying victory); a fun 11 hole comp with Rich after work yesterday evening (I beat a small field); and an invitation day at Wortley GC on the outskirts of Sheffield today which Anne and I won nicely. I can't believe I have won 3 days in a row. I'm playing in a ladies' comp tomorrow so maybe I can make it 4 out of 4!!

After tomorrow the golf drops off a bit which I'm looking forward to. I will need to make sure that I replace the golf with other exercise - gym, a run or bootcamp.

I'm also looking forward to getting back to cooking interesting meals. It has been a bit quick and easy or BBQ recently so we will enjoy some tasty dishes.

1 comment:

Peridot said...

23lbs is stellar! Good luck for the golf - sounds like you might be on a winning streak so fingers crossed.

Px