Tuesday 19 June 2018

Week 11 weigh result

Good morning folks! Good news from Derbyshire. 2.2lbs off last week taking me to 16.0.6 and a total drop of 25lbs. Ooooh, I'm so close to the 15s I can touch 'em... And not far off that magic 2 stone off mark. I feel reinvigorated by the numbers.

I had to update my Fitbit target weight for the first time since Rich gave it to me for my birthday in November 2016! I weighed 16.12 then and set a modest target of 16.0. I then dropped steadily down to 16.5 before bouncing up (and up) to the high 17s and then pinging up and down for a year or so.

16.0 then is officially fresh fat and lower than I've been for several years (since the misguided foray back to Lighter Life in fact).

I'm heartened by the steadiness of the drops and the fact that I seem to be making permanent, lifestyle changes while still living my life and having fun.  I feel that I'm going to get "there", preferably in time to wear a gorgeous wedding dress but, if not by next June, then later. I have the rest of my life.

The wedding dress thing is strange. I know that I would be happy wearing a pretty frock at my present weight. I think I would look lovely and happy right now so any further drops will only enhance that happiness. BUT, despite that, I'm finding the target of a slender wedding dress to be a powerful motivator.  Whatever works eh?!

1 comment:

Peridot said...

I always get a definite sense of joie de vivre from your posts. I’m so glad that you’re getting results and enjoying life. And I can’t wait to see a pic of you looking gorgeous in The Dress.

Px