Tuesday 31 May 2016

Okaaay...

It has been a crazy fortnight with Brighton home and away, golf and then our big Bank Holiday weekend for the Play Off Final at Wembley and the golf at Wentworth. I have not gone mad on food but there has been a lot of fast food on the run. I also drank a fair bit, natch.

So, it was with some trepidation that I stepped onto the scales this morning. Gulp. 15.9.0. That is a gain of 6 lbs from finishing Boot Camp and 8 from my lowest point shortly thereafter.

Do I care? Well, yes but not a lot in the grand scheme of things. I would do the same again in a heartbeat as we have had a splendid if ultimately unsuccessful Sheffield Wednesday ride.

I am, however, determined to wrestle this weight thing back under control.  I'm in the office today and have had packs for breakfast and lunch (sooo hungry). I have a bar for later and salmon salad planned for supper. I'm also going to go running later even if it's raining (but, shhh, don't tell the dogs).

We have a relatively quiet few weeks coming up so I'm going to knuckle down to diet, exercise and chores on the poor neglected house and garden!!

1 comment:

Peridot said...

That's the spirit! It's when those calories feel wasted that I get really annoyed and frustrated.

Px