Wednesday 26 October 2011

Turning the tide

I went to my weigh-in last night and stayed for the class too. I don't know why but it DOES help. I have been much more motivated today.

Oh, forgot to report the WI result - 1 lb ON! Sigh....

But anyway, back to feeling more motivated. Healthy breakfast - figs with yoghurt; sandwich for lunch; round of golf; fish pie (SW recipe). A stellar day all round.

So, on that note, lets hope that one day of motivation leads to many more.....

It's a good thing I am feeling more positive though 'cos I was a tad niggled yesterday in class. Dispirited by going backwards....I had lost 12 lbs and now, after 5 weeks of faffing around, have gained back 3 of those. Grrr There is a woman in the class who joined the week before me and she has now lost 1 stone 5 lbs. If I hadn't stagnated I could have been around that mark. Grumble grumble grumble.

I know it's all down to me and I have chosen to go slow and have fun too but I must admit to being grumpy last night.

Today though - motivated. Phew!

1 comment:

Peridot said...

Since I started SW I have a net GAIN of 3lb!

Px