- Monday - wicked Step class at lunchtime. Hard work but not totally knackering. Very smooth and complicated so I spent the whole time concentrating on the routine and not on how tired I was.
- Tuesday - very busy at work but still managed to force myself out for a short run in the evening.
- Wednesday - just a walk round town and a dog walk in the evening.
- Thursday - a killer Body Combat class at lunchtime. It was fab - I feel so buzzed up about it.
- Friday - I'm playing squash tomorrow with Charlie. It was great last week so I hope I can keep giving him enough of a game to make sure it becomes a regular fixture.
- Saturday - I have friends coming over and we're going for a proper walk
- Sunday - don't know yet - gym or run or walk.
So, although I'm not doing brilliantly on the writing food down, I'm also not going mad foodwise and I hope I'll drop a lb or so this week. The scales seem to be heading in that direction.