Wednesday 13 April 2011

A quick helloooo!

So, I'm stuck with no phone or broadband after our move thanks to the unbelievably incompetent and useless Sky. Don't get me wrong, they are great for television. Dish was installed and fantastic HD plus up and running dead on schedule with no fuss not once but several times. But...if you're ever tempted to use them for telephone and broadband, think again. They are awful.

So, after much frustration I've terminated my contract and now must find a new provider. Blegh.

I'm tapping this post out on my lovely Samsung Galaxy S which is great but still not the quickest way to say hello.

I'm still embroiled in the house cleaning up which is getting dull but the way seems to be clearing and I can see the end in sight. Hopefully May?? Sigh.....

I'm also enjoying my book at the mo - American Wife by Curtis Sittenfeld. It's a thinly (un) veiled reference to Barbara Bush but very engaging and gripping stuff.

So, hopefully normal service will be resumed shortly but in the meantime, think of me scrubbing away in my marigolds and have a good time!!i

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hope, apart from that, you are settling in well. x

Peridot said...

The end is in sight - great news.

Px