Monday 21 April 2008

Puppies' first walk



I can only post a couple due to not being able to resize the photos yet! We took them down to the bottom of the garden for the first time this morning (it's been so wet) and they LOVED it! They raced around like mad things chasing each other and just generally exploring.


We also took them up a quiet hillside for a short walk this evening but I'll post a couple of those tomorrow. Soooo sweet. If our friend doesn't come a pick Bobby up soon he's not getting him....I mean it..... Actually, he's had a family emergency and has been looking after another dog or Bobby would have gone last night - we have a reprieve until Wednesday.


It was a rest day in my schedule today so no running but personal training tomorrow morning and hopefully a short run in the evening. Time is ticking away....13 miles on Sunday! Yikes!!
PS. In case you'd spotted it, I know there's shadow on my lense - I'm taking the camera to be mended soon! It's very annoying!!!

1 comment:

Crissy Rae said...

Aw, they are so cute out there! Makes me want a new puppy now! Enjoy your rest day..I'm sure the personal trainer will be ready to kick your butt tomorrow!