Wednesday 12 December 2007

Wednesday - Holiday!!!






This is going to be a very quick post before we set off for a few days away. As D is away for Christmas and New Year, we're taking a few days off now and going to visit my parents near Lincoln and then for anight with friends up in Robin Hoods Bay near Whitby.
That's why I set my goals to stick to the 2 packs a day regime despite being on holiday!!
It's really cold here, -2 even in the middle of the day. I went for a run this morning and it was FREEZING!! Hope you like the piccies - I think they get across how bloody arctic it was. I could feel my lungs with every breath and my fingers were icy despite wearing gloves.
Anyway, must dash now - the husband is chaffing - you know what they're like!
Have a good weekend if I can't check in.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Lesley,

Have a lovely break away and your photos look lovely. Love the sheep!! I also love these crisp, frosty mornings, it's just so beautiful.

Anyway, just wanted to say your bedroom looks fantastic, you've worked hard to get it looking so good.

Have a good time away.

((((Hugs))))

Amanda x

Unknown said...

Your bedroom re-do looks AMAZING!! Doesn't that feel SO rewarding? All of your hard work and suffering paid off BIG TIME!

I hope you have lovely holidays.

PS: Wanted to reach through my computer screen and talk baby talk to those darling sheep!

Guinea said...

I love the look of a white freezing morning. Unfortunately, at the moment I hate being out in them.

However, since I also need to keep fit, I'll be up at th crack of dawn freezing to death on the bike for a few hours.

I'm delighted to see your doing well.