So, I'm going back on 2 packs a day and one sensible meal until Christmas and then, in January, I'm considering going back into abstinence for a few weeks to lose what I gained and then starting RTM from scratch. I feel as though I have never done it properly and that is what is causing me the eating problems. I'll see how I do up to Christmas though. If I can lose weight in these 2 weeks, I may just carry on with this regime.
So - goals:
- I will eat packs for breakfast and lunch and not snack on anything other than a modest amount of fruit and maybe a Muller Lite yoghurt in between meals.
- For supper I will prepare healthy, salady and vegetable based meals. Very little fat, no bread, no potatoes. Basically week 2-4 of RTM.
- I will not come off this regime just because it's the weekend or I'm visiting my parents or we're in Robin Hoods Bay with friends. If I had been good over the last few weeks, I probably would have been able to relax a bit now but, the fact is, I have not earned that relaxation so suck it up Lesley - this is your new reality.
- I will continue with the exercising.
- I will recognise that I have done really well over this last year, lost loads of weight, transformed myself and my body and that not everything is bad news. In fact, I have done so well that I want to hold onto this fantastic thing that has happened and not eat myself back into oblivion.
- I will be an ADULT. I will use my power of free will to make choices about what I do: whether I eat something or don't; what I choose to eat; whether I choose to do something else or choose to exercise. I have the power and using it wisely will make me happy.
- Finally, I will go to class and stay for the chat part at the end. I will blog more and report back how I'm getting on.
Now I had better get off to work. I feel much more positive now. I had been worried as I knew it was slipping from my grasp but as Mrs said "knowledge is power"!! Thanks all.