Wednesday 17 August 2011

Pictures of the Past

Well, I promised you some 1980's nostalgia - here's me and Rich in our finest 80's "fashion"!

Also featuring were Boy George and the Birthday Girl in the "style" of Sonia.. (Actually she did very well with her costume given that she was born in 1981! Her make-up was spot on!)
Don Johnson made an appearance...
And Jacko crossed with Madge. Great Coyote Ugly bar dancing!



Much fun. And much white wine spritzers....
I played golf this morning. Not very well. I have allowed a few too many mouthfuls of snack to pass my lips today and must stop the rot. It was Lady Captain's day so there were baskets of sweets in the changing room, treats on the 13th tee, a glass of bubbley as we finished our round (at 11.15am!) and nibbles while chatting by the 18th. All tiny but NOT good.
I had a stern talk to myself this lunchtime as I prepared a parsimonious salad by way of recompense. I'm going to the Lady Captain's meal this evening which will be very nice and not too fatty (catered for women in mind) but I must resist the wine and dessert. It is only Wednesday and one good week does NOT give me licence to splurge.
That is all....

1 comment:

Peridot said...

These photos are terrifying! Except for the cake which is genius.

Px