Tuesday 19 August 2008

Feeling better



But, work very very busy and I'm struggling to get back to packs after a day and a half off over the weekend (trip to the parents).


Still, I did pretty well today and have my class tomorrow which should re-motivate me (one way or another...!).


Absolutely LOVING the Olympics!! How fantastic are those athletes....all of them....


Will post more later when I am not falling asleep at 9.30pm!!!



PS - Minty had her first haircut yesterday and looks JUST like Shelagh now! Both devil dogs in the flash of course - I'll try and get some decent ones showing off their new looks at the weekend.

3 comments:

Mrs said...

How's things? Hope you are feeling properly better and back in the zone.

Those canines are still cute!!!

Hang on in there, lovely Lesley.

Big kiss.

Mrs Lxxxxxxx

Dee said...

How are you? We haven't heard from you in a while. I hope all is well.

Mrs said...

Have you gone on holiday now?

Mrs Lxxxxxxx