- I have to do my weekly shop which luckily won't be too onerous as I'm not eating a great deal these days!! But I do have to feed the dogs so do have to do something.
- Then dash to my Lighter Life pop-in;
- buy a birthday present for a one year old;
- swap some clothes for a smaller size...bought a top and picked up the wrong size...!
- get to the pub before the football by 12.30!!
- Drink, chat with Jim; then football (Come on You Blue and White Wizards!!!!);
- then the one year old's birthday party;
- then back home, change, feed and walk the dogs and;
- off to a girls' night out in Sheffield
I'm tired just thinking about it. Still, the weather is not meant to be great today and I've got nothing on the agenda for tomorrow so I can kick back then and do some gardening, walking, watching of the Olympics and just general chilling. It's good to be busy, especially when you're trying to avoid overeating. I will just have to watch the temptation to drink too much on the girls' night out or in the pub with Jim (I will be sticking with water then, much to his disgust I suspect) . For me, the drinking is not a problem, it's the eating which I love too much and, if I have even a few drinks, it's harder to resist the naughty food treats.....
So, wish me luck!!!