Saturday 20 March 2010

Update...Update...

Didn't fancy the gym - don't like being indoors on the weekend and went yesterday anyway. Also, was running out of time to walk the dogs before heading off out. So - I went for a run in the rain!! I had to go offroad because of the girls so it was a muddy track. I feel very virtuous but it was NOT fun.

You know how you always say to yourslef when you're trying to talk yourself into doing some exercise "you'll enjoy it when you get going"? Well, today I didn't. I feel proud of myself but it was wet, muddy and hard work. I'm not sure who disliked it more: me, my chimp or Shelagh. Minty loved it of course - nutter.

Anyway - just wanted to get that down. It's worth persevering and, now I'm showered, dry and warm again, I feel great!!

1 comment:

Peridot said...

Hey - good for you. If life were remotely fair you'd get extra credits for that in the shape of losing extra lbs.

love
Peridot x