Monday 6 July 2009

Aaaaargh!

We went to the Waddington Air Show last weekend. Much fun - I've got loads more pics but liked this one 'cos those girls look like I feel - just about keeping it all together even though they're in a v v v precarious position! Keep smiling!!


I can't believe how quickly time passes.... I blame my absence on the sunshine, the dieting and exercise and the fact that D is home and we have been away and out doin'. He's back to the rig tomorrow and it's turning cooler so I will be back!! I have much to report on and a few confessions to make!


Hope you're all good and enjoying the summer without overindulging (much!).


Mwah!

1 comment:

Mrs said...

Yes, Mrs D, an update would be...fabulous! It's been too long.

Glad you had some quality time with your other half though. V.good!

Big kiss.

Mrs Lard xxx

PS hope this comment stays...mine keep disappearing