Monday 22 June 2009

Bad blogger

I've just been for a glorious run along the river and then up a big hill and back home along a farm track. Heavenly. But, I didn't take my camera on the basis that I have posted loads of pics from that particular route. Aaaargh!

It was late evening and sunny, but I was running towards a massive black cloud so there was an awesome rainbow. Just as I struggled to the top of the hill and stopped at the stile to catch my breath I turned and saw this double bow just perfectly framing Hathersage. Beautiful.

Oh well. You can't win 'em all and at least I enjoyed it!

Apart from the run and being really good foodwise, I feel fat and bloated!! It's very annoying. I have to have faith that it's just TOTM but my big monthly weigh-in for the TV programme is tomorrow evening as well as the 1km time trial. I'll be cursing if I haven't lost any weight or if I can't improve my speed!! Bad timing.

Hey ho.....wish me luck.

3 comments:

Lainey said...

Hey Lady

All okay with you? How'd you get on with your time trial?

lainey x

Pam said...

Good luck. You're not remotely fat, though!

Foxy said...

Hey!
I am always scared to take my cam with me because of all the shaking!