Tuesday 20 November 2018

Week 6 weigh in result

Not bad Rodders, not bad! 2lbs off taking me to 15.10.4 which is a total drop since my restart of half a stone!! Yay! It has been slow to be honest but at least I'm on my way again. I had originally hoped to drop a stone before Christmas but suspect the next half stone might be a little ambitious in just 5 weeks. However, you never know and I can definitely get close!!

I'm pleased that I have kept the running going over the last few weeks and it is easier now to make myself get out there even though it is cold and dark now. I used to run more with the dogs but as they are older and poorlier in Minty's case they don't want to run like they used to. Sometimes, on a sunny lunchtime but not often. So now I take them out for a walk and do a shorter, sharper run in the evenings by myself.

Yesterday was a lovely day; I was working from home so had a mellow chilled day. Took the girls out for a shortish walk but the weather wasn't great and Minty was poorly so they didn't want to go far.

So, to keep the pressure on I went out for a 25 minute run along the road in the cold, rainy, dark evening!! Woo hoo!!

Rich took me out to one of the pubs in the village for supper. It has recently changed hands so we fancied trying out the food offer. Decent, nothing special but pleasant. I chose well too. I didn't use my birthday as an excuse to go crazy - picked grilled trout fillets with new potatoes over pie and chips!! And it was delicious. I left a portion of the mountain of crushed spuds as well. My word, my halo was shining brightly!!

So, I just need to keep this up and a slinky wedding dress will be within reach!!

No comments: