Monday 24 June 2013

She swims again!!

Just to report in very quickly - we DID go swimming at lunchtime and we both (Chimpetta and me) really enjoyed it!  I calculated (while swimming) that I haven't been swimming since November 2011 when we moved offices.  It felt smooth but I was tired after 42 lengths compared to the 50 plus I used to do. I'll get back there.

I wish now I'd got a season ticket this year at the Hathersage open air pool (where I was swimming today).  I intended to but, on the opening weekend around Easter we were stuck in the village with snow and somehow I never got around to it after that!  Now I won't get my money's worth this year so will have to pay as I go and rely on the public sessions which aren't as convenient.

Ah well, who cares, it was lovely.

3 comments:

Pam said...

42 lengths!! Good grief. I'm very impressed.

Peridot said...

Outdoor swimming! In the North! God, you're both brave and tough!

Love Cat said...

Great work!

I need some of your inspiration. Last night I ate a whole packet of Viennese sandwich biscuits - in secret :(

Loving all the regular updates from you - they are helping!

So pleased you are feeling in the groove. x