Monday 1 April 2013

Sooo poorly...

I have the flu. Proper shivery, achy, feverish, cough-ridden flu. The sort where even lying down hurts and making a cup of tea seems like it might kill you.  I have had it for 2 full daysnow and have had to cancel a family Easter lunch yesterday and a trip to Bristol for the football today. I haven't been this ill for a couple of years and I do NOT like it.

In other news, amazingly my weight is steady. 14.6.8 this morning so a lb down on my last WI. As soon as I feel better, I'm going to start a proprr push to get down into the 13s for summer. I feel ready now. So I just need to get rid of this lurgy now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor you. Get well soon. Being that ill sometimes has a great motivational effect as you lie there dreaming about being well enough to go for a run. Go for it when you're better!

Seren said...

Awwww poor thing! Glad you're on the mend though and embracing that silver lining :)

Sx