Saturday 17 May 2008

-9

Lancaster Bomber over Derwent Reservoir



Spitfire and Hurricane over Bamford village


Tornado jet over Ladybower viaduct (low down if you can't pick it out!).



Dakota over Ladybower reservoir.

Morning all.





Stats:





Weight - 12 stone 8 lbs. Yay!! Thought I'd see a loss today.

Exercise - None so far and bar walking round the shops don't intend to do any as it's my rest day before running a 10km tomorrow.

Abstinence - Not eaten anything so far but I'm fully intending to be good.

Hmmmm. I typed the above before I set out this morning and then had to leave as I was running late. Abstinence not as good as I thought it would be. I had a seafood salad for lunch as I didn't want to take a pack with me to town. I know I could have done but I really didn't want to. I don't feel bad about that as it was a very healthful salad and I left the coleslaw and the bread and only had water to go with it.

I got back home after a mega shopping session - bought some gorgeous things! - and was hungry. I tried to rephrase it in a non-urgent way but I think the hunger thing must have sunk in. Anyway, I had a cup of tea and a chicken pack and then prowled around some more. Eventually I ended up giving in (and there really is no other word for it - I succumbed to temptation big style) to 2 sausages, a bread roll and baked beans. A strange combination to be sure but that was about all I cobble together from my meagre pantry. Anyway, it was heavenly and, although I feel full now, I can't bring myself to feel guilty as well.

Back to the grindstone now and a healthy day tomorrow as I'm running in a 10km race!

The clothes I bought were all a size 14 by the way apart from some very skinny fitting trousers where the 16 was more flattering. I spent a fortune but got some good stuff which will serve me well I think. The best was a gorgeous black and cream strappy Ted Baker dress for the wedding. I know I already have 2 dresses but this one is nicer so the other 2 (or at least one of them) is/are going back next week! I just need some killer heel to go with the dress and I'm set.

Have a great weekend everyone. and Well done Pompey on winning the FA Cup!!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Excellent pictures Lesley.