Wednesday 15 June 2011

Collective wisdom

I logged in the check if any comments and find 3 waiting for me. Just what I need right now and all so sensible and helpful.

Yes, keep on going, see what happens and try again. And, snivels reluctantly, a food diary....

I went for a good long run last night and played golf this morning and I'm currently resisting with all my might unauthorised treats (working from home is a bit of a bugger for that). With a fair wind I hope to peel off a couple of lbs by the Saturday deadline and just scrape under for the P2P.... If so, I will count myself lucky and try harder next month. If not, I'll whinge a bit then try harder next month!!

Thanks chicks!!

1 comment:

rachel said...

Keep going; I'm chugging alongside, sometimes mystified why my weight either hasn't dropped or has even increased, but we mustn't give up!