But, but, but, but, I'm not going to undo the good stuff which is going on. I'm not going to obsess about it; not going to beat myself up when I slip; not going to set ambitious targets and deadlines. I'm happy as I am but want to, over time, get slimmer and fitter.
So what Does Operation Sexy Lady Golfer (OSLG) consist of?? Hmmmm, not sure. Lets have a think.
- No biscuits or cakes at work. There has been a veritable biscuit mountain here over the last few weeks and months and it is getting beyond a joke. I have previously managed to avoid it without problems but have got in bad habits. Before I know it, a couple at lunch has become 3, becomes 4 etc etc. Empty calories.
- Daily weigh-ins (which I do anyway) and writing the results up on my chart in the kitchen for accountability.
- Exercise 6 days out of 7 and reinstate some weekly runs and bike rides, both of which have mysteriously disappeared from the schedule....
- Rein in the booze a bit and have a few more salads and a few fewer big meals
- Go back to your muesli and fruit breakfasts. You like them but seem to be eating all sorts for breakfast now - toast, bacon and egg, crunchy nut cornflakes. Breakfast is an important start to the day for me and sets the tone so get back to basics for a while.
That should be enough for starters. I'll monitor how I'm getting on and get more savage with the cuts as and when I feel the need. Could still lose my morning cappucino and go heavier on the booze cuts but will start gently for now...