Friday 5 February 2010

What a difference a day makes!

Here we are at the start of the night - all fresh faced and sober looking!


Oh dear - accessories have been purchased and not quite so fresh-faced!


The full pack

Yes - the Facebook Face makes an appearance. My nieces will be so proud!

I do know this chap BTW - we bumped into some Bamford locals (well, I reckon they were looking for us). Note slightly bleary eyes but not too bad overall as we were about to leave (unfortunately via a kebab shop....)


I'm working from home today and, surprise surprise, I'm feeling much better! After a solid night's sleep I was up and at my desk drafting hard by 8am and have made great inroads into a tricky deed. There's no way I would have done as much in the office, sad but true. I work in an open plan office and am totally at the mercy of whoever wanders over to collar me. This is not conducive to detailed drafting work!

I also feel more lively and seem to be able to get chores done in short burst while waiting for kettle to boil etc so I even feel better about the household chores which were beginning to depress me!

So, thought you might like some pics from my Saturday night out. How classy and mature eh?? I seem to be regressing now that I've hit 40. And, in case you're wondering, I was doing that horrible "Facebook Face" pose on purpose and it should be ironic....honest.....

So - hopefully I'll be able to get this deed finished in time to let me go to the gym before heading down to London.

2 comments:

Ex Yo-Yo Dieter Debbie said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!!! I am 40 as well, and I don't think I ever get to have that much fun.

Hope you have a nice time in London.

Peridot said...

That's one hell of a pout lady!

love
Peridot x