Tuesday 27 June 2017

1st starve day since Lighter Life

It was tough making that start. Remembering not to have a proper breakfast and grab a cappucino. Selecting a crappy salad for lunch (which turned out to be quite nice actually). Planning.....more planning....

However, it's not been bad so far. Being peckish is not the end of the world is it?

I have a loooong day at work today due to a site visit at 6-7.30pm this evening so I won't have any temptation at home. We'll see.

I think ramping up the effort is necessary though as doing what I was doing before was a little too "comfortable". I dropped a single lb last week but that rate of progress is too vulnerable to one bad week. I need a few lbs in the bank and I'm hoping 5:2 will assist with that.

Last year I ended the year a stone lighter than I started it. I want to be able to say the same or better this year and head to Australia in the 15s at least. This is do-able but not if I keep fannying around.

So, there are my stern words to myself. Help me keep on the straight and narrow peeps!


No comments: