Sunday 28 November 2010

I Heart Broadband

Now we have broadband I can blog on sucessive days. Ok, I have very little to say but it's a point of principle!

It has been a beautiful sunny and freezing snowy weekend. We were at the Golf Club Presentation dinner last night which was a riot. We couldn't debut our quickstep or waltz due to lack of appropriate music but we did manage a rather drunken cha cha cha!! Don't think we would have troubled the judges with it but we enjoyed ourselves.

It was a very late night not helped by much wine and, bizarrely, Jaegermeister. I know I know - I'm far too old to be supping Jaegermeister and redbull but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

So, not feeling in best order today. I took the dogs out for a beautiful frosty walk first thing this, erm.....afternoon.... and since then we've been holed up on the sofa watching the golf, the cricket highlights, the football and now Strictly recorded from last night. A lovely way to spend the day.

I am going out this evening to the pub quiz so it won't be a totally sedentary day. We have a distant away fixture so it'll be a long night. Hope the roads aren't too icy. It was minus 11 last night!!

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend too.

3 comments:

Foxy said...

I just cannot believe how active you are.. makes me look so lazy (that I am!) and a tad jealous!:)

Peridot said...

Lovely to have you back properly!

Um, what's Jaegermeister? Sartorially elegant and grown up booze?

love
Peridot x

Alice said...

I have read your blog for a while, and may I just say you have never sounded so lighthearted and happy as you have in recent times. It is lovely thing to see. All the best for the silly season. I am sure you'll be fine - you seem so positive and balanced.