Wednesday 27 August 2014

The power of blogging

After I tapped out my last post, I was shamed into stepping on the scales...you know, walking the walk not just talking the talk and all that. Eeek. A most unwelcome number popped up. I'm treating it as a post Bank Holiday weekend blip.

However it did prompt me to do more walking of the walk so I dressed straight into running gear and, after some essential work stuff, I took myself and the dogs off for a short run! I think it's been 4 or 5 weeks since I last went running and it was initially very pleasant but soon after that very hard!

But another hoodoo has been busted. Blogging, scales and a run all in one morning. It's probably too soon to say "I'm back, baby" but I'm on my way.

Thanks for the comments and emails.

2 comments:

Seren said...

SO pleased to "see" you!

Sx

Pam said...

Go for it! I've been having similar thoughts. Thinking is the easy bit..