Sunday 16 January 2022

Light at the end of the tunnel

I tested negative this morning!! Yay!! So, as long as I test negative again tomorrow morning, I'm free and clear! Which means that my plans for getting thinner and fitter will be starting properly tomorrow.  Sadly, they will be starting at 6.30am when I do the second test so that, if I'm clear, my pal can pick me up for swimming at 7am!   

It's not wild swimming but it is outdoors at Hathersage pool so is still pretty bracing at that time in the morning. 

Below is the pool in the snow a couple of weeks ago and Abby and me after our Christmas Eve swim.





It's going to be tough going again after 10 days off but it has to be done! 

I think I'm going to take the day off work tomorrow as I have quite a few things to do having been stuck in iso for a week. That way I can ease myself back into proper work from a position of being organised. 

Although I'm (hopefully) not infectious from tomorrow, I'm not 100% recovered as I'm still getting headaches every day so I do have look after myself a bit. 

BUT, at least I can get out and see people again!!

No comments: