Monday 17 January 2022

It's good to be back baby!

I must have been excited about getting out and about as I awoke with a start bang on 4am and couldn't go back to sleep. I watched the highlights of the Kansas City Chiefs v Pittsburgh Steelers playoff wildcard match. My team, the Chiefs, won handily and then just dozed until it was time to do my second test. Negative!!

So then it was off to swimming. After a break of nearly 2 weeks, I expected to be rusty but the pool was warm (I think they've done something to improve the heating) and I felt pretty good. I normally do 40-42 lengths but stopped at 38 as Abby was ready to go but it felt great!! 

The covid tiredness and  'fugginess' has gone (for now) but I suspect that the headaches are here to stay for a while. But I can cope with that as long as I can get back to my life!

This was the stunning full moon which greeted me as I waited for Abby to pick me up! 


We look excited for 7am!





No comments: