Tuesday 13 November 2018

Progress at last - Week 5 weigh in

The scales are being cooperative at last. 15.12.2 this morning which is a pleasing 2.5lb drop from last week.

On my first day following the 6 Steps to Slim (6STS) I calorie counted exceedingly vigilantly yesterday and was below my initial maintenance target of 2000 calories. I think the excessive repetition must have sunk in as I found myself counting even tiny little items which might have "slipped through" before. Every calorie counts!

The difference between my Fitbit calorie counting and this new regime is that I'm no longer allowed to take my exercise into account so have a hard limit of 2000 rather than a more flexible approach.

This is probably a good idea as a run or round of golf can hide a multitude of sins and lead me into poor habits!

Inspired by beautiful autumnal photos on the 6STS Facebook page, I headed up the big hill above Bradwell yesterday lunchtime with the dogs. We went all the way to the top road rather than turning at the middle one so the views were awesome and I felt fantastic. My mojo is definitely on its way back and no wonder, it was just gorgeous!













Today I am in sunny Rotherham calorie counting and hoping that the trains don't let me down on the way home!! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the autumn sunshine!


No comments: