Saturday 17 November 2018

Finally, some movement on the scales!!

It was great this morning to see a 2lb drop to 15.10. Nearly in fresh fat for 2018....

This was also slightly ironic given that I ate and drank more calories yesterday than I have had all week. Only 2000 but still a couple of glasses of wine more. The wine was yummy too, as it is this evening 😉😉

We were golfing this afternoon in a 3 person team competition with a new lady member. She is really nice and very slim and slinky. There was a definite spark of interest when she walked into the bar after our round!! Unusually for the golf club she is well under 55 years of age too so I'm trying hard to help her to play and introduce her to folk.

I played quite well today but Rich and Louise weren't really on it so our team score was average at best but that didn't matter. It's just great to get out and play. The weather wasn't fantastic but there was no wind and the sun peeked out from time to time. In between it was beautifully atmospheric. (It wasn't as dark as it looks by the way!)



Rich is golfing again tomorrow in the Turkey Trot (I won the Ladies' version on Wednesday) so I have a delicious day with nothing planned. Having said that it is going to be busy:

A dog walk (or run hopefully); spot of garden tidying; a few errands delivering things round the Valley; washing down the walls and woodwork which Rich has heroically been sanding down all week so that he can start on the painting next week; making a start on wedding invitations; cooking a roast lamb; and a few phone calls! And all that before the quiz at 8pm....I had better start early!!

2 comments:

Peridot said...

I've worked out that if I comment from my iPad, not from my phone, it seems to work.... Fingers crossed!

Sorry to read of your battles with SoD. But as you say, it WILL come. Just annoyingly random that it comes after a less careful day! Hopefully it will settle down for you. And all that uncounted exercise must help.

Px

Seren said...

Hurrah for fresh fat! Good for you. And good luck for the quiz.

Sx