Saturday 24 November 2018

Another step forward!

Well, I'm back to 15.10 again, again, again. I just want to see a lower number now. I do feel thinner though so am feeling positive while trying to remind myself that I have been known to be fooled by my chimp so I must rely on objective measures of progress, ie. stones and lbs!!

My head cold has nearly gone now. No more snot and sneezing but a final flourish of a banging sinus headache for half the day. It was tough but I feel as though I've emerged blinking from a 3 day speed cold assault.

We went out with Rich's brother and his wife to our local "posh" curry house this evening. Not what you need while trying to keep the momentum going on a diet but life has to keep on, can't live in a diet bubble. So, I just had a brunch bacon and egg sandwich all day to leave headroom for our meal. I reckon that I probably just snuck in around maintenance of 2k calories. I tried to pick wisely as far as possible and the restaurant is not a heavy, fatty type of place anyway so I don't feel over-stuffed. Woo hoo!

I also walked the dogs AND went for a quick run early evening. Hopefully all this will limit the damage. God, I hope so......

Sadly the weather has gone gloomy so my photos have gone a bit gloomy too. Sorry but it was pretty in a damp, grey kind of way.








No comments: