Monday 19 November 2018

Beep beep beep

Aaaand after 2 decent weekend days, by which I mean 1,700 and 2,000 calories each day with plenty of exercise, my weight has increased back up to 15.12!

I KNOW it is trending down but I hate it!! *stamps feet in frustration*

This was not a nice birthday present.

However I have had a very pleasant breakfast of fruit and yoghurt while opening cards and pressies and FB/text messages so I'm feeling a bit jollier now.

It was a stunning day yesterday. Rich was on the golf course but I worked like a dog round the house. (Why like a dog?? My dogs have not done a day's work in their lives!) However we still managed to carve out an hour or so out of our busy schedules to head out onto the hills. It was so colourful and fresh!













I'm dressed in running gear and am going to head out for a run at lunchtime and save as many calories as possible for supper out this evening. Who knows, it might bob back down tomorrow?!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Much sympathy. But wasn't the weather glorious?