Wednesday 14 November 2018

Day 3 on 6STS

Yesterday was hectic in the office but I still managed to make myself get out for a run as soon as I got in from work. Only 25 minutes but brisk and definitely better than nothing.

It made sure that my step count was decent and kept me on it.

As far as calorie counting goes, I'm only just managing to beat my maintenance level of 2000 each day, usually coming in at around 1,800 calories. We'll have to wait and see whether this is sufficient to see results.

Looking at the 6STS Facebook page most people are doing a lot less than that. 1,000 to 1,400 seems standard. Can't see me sticking to that sort of level long term!!

This level of recording is helping me avoid snacking and take more care with my cooking though. Knowing that I have to post my totals each evening certainly makes you question if you really need that extra item!

I played golf this morning so a tough 21,000 steps and clean eating all day. Supper of prawn Thai green curry with loads of veggies and 70:30 cauli rice/rice to keep the calories down. Hopefully it will bear fruit on the scales.

I'm tired now though. I had to take Minty to the vet after work and when I got back Rich was working on redecorating the bathroom so I hit the kitchen for full on chores for an hour or so. Bed is calling!!

No comments: